Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
(DIGITAL) MARKETING INTERN
Currently doing a Master with focus on (Digital) Marketing? Are you interested in learning new skills & adding pragmatic professional experience to your background? Then this is for YOU!
We at Steve Skills have a mission: Boosting Professional Energy. We do this by delivering an impeccable recruitment service in the fields of Supply Chain, Legal & Food. Our team breathes curiosity, generosity & ambition. We are at the heart of what drives any company: skills. Ask yourself: what skills do I want to add to my starting professional background? How can I make myself more successful? How to kickstart my career, once freshly graduated? Apply with us for an internship if you're keen to learn to swim in the business pool!
As a (Digital) Marketing Intern, you will work on:
- Developping Steve's Visual ID & Branding
- Creating content & story telling
- Our Social Media
- Developping new types of content
- Building strong marketing campaigns
- Analysing & optimising results
You’ll get the most out of our internship, if you’re:
- A curious open-mind with a passion for Marketing
- Analytical, creative & eager to learn
- Solution Minded & goal oriented
- Digitally proficient
- Driven & cheerful
- Speak: NL and/or FR + English
- A guided 'welcome to the real world' internship, where you'l learn & develop hard & soft skills essential to make the transition from 'the university benches to the work trenches' go smoothly.
- A unique insight in what makes the heart of every company beat: skills
- A taste of working in an energetic, driven & open company culture in Brussels' vibrant Dansaert area
Contact Caroline Van Steenberge if you have content or practical questions!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textClearSource Internship1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textInterim Management Projects Internship1170 Watermael-BoitsfortThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-10-01=job.status_textSPACEF!T Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2015-04-11=job.status_textTL HUB Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good
- English: excellent