Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Internship - 3 to 6 months
Kami Basics is a zero waste e-commerce offering a wide range of products from European suppliers. Active in both B2C and B2B2C segments, we want to have a positive impact on the environment by reducing the amount of single use plastics on offer.
We are also a distributor of zero waste products for organic stores, zero waste shops and ecologically minded grocery shops. We are striving to become the first zero waste distributor in Belgium with no additional waste created by our activity.
We are a young startup and our mission is to leave our oceans with less plastic and more fish!
We are looking for a super motivated person who will help us to become the main wholesaler for zero waste cosmetics & accessories in Belgium!
As Digital Marketing intern you will be responsible for driving traffic to our BtoB website and generate conversions. In order to accomplish this goal, you will more specifically be responsible for:
- Web content creation:
- Writing email campaigns in both French & Dutch for our BtoB customers
- Run A/B testing
- Writing blog articles (sales methods & marketing tips for our customers, highlight our suppliers, inspirational content, etc.)
- Challenging our marketing approach to optimize our systems and strategy
- Improving our SEO
- Google Adwords & Analytics
- Facebook & Instagram ads
This internship is for you if:
- You are a digital native
- You enjoy writing in both languages (content is written in FR, then translated into NL)
- You are proactive, flexible and autonomous
- You are honest and not afraid to challenge yourself
- You are attracted to entrepreneurship
- You are hard-working and get things done
- You are environmentally-conscious
- You want to have a real impact in a company
- You like to explore topics in-depth
Having a previous personal or professional experience in digital marketing or copywriting is clearly a plus.
Your perks for working at Kami Basics :
- Startup Culture
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy from day #1
- Discounts of 20% on all our products
Please note that the internship is not paid and the startup does not cover any expenses.
Submit your resume and tell us why you are a great fit for Kami Basics!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1070 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSHOPINGREEN Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textABC NUTS SPRL Internship1190 forestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time