Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Internship
Our mission is to help small businesses change and improve their organisation's accounting and presales process. Developing and implementing winning strategies, new product initiatives and innovative go-to-market SaaS business models.
We are a passionate group of technologists, creatives, marketing strategists, all makers who want to make a big impact. We use the latest technologies and management practices to enable us to build great products.
Cloudmango seeks a dynamic and creative intern to assist digital marketing efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of digital marketing while working in a startup mindset environment.
- Assist in planning and executing all digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of the blog, etc.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Social media marketing: Design, build and maintain our social media presence with engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): suggest and implement strategies to increase the number of visitors to the website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Content marketing: collaborate with staff on developing, planning and integrating content marketing strategies
- Affiliate marketing: collaborate with staff on developing and implementing an affiliate program for the product
- Email marketing: assist in writing, planning and managing an email marketing strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of SaaS products is an asset
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires 3 – 6 months commitment.
Compensation: This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSkryv Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_texti-Logs SPRL Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSylho Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCIRB Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPikaway Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue