Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing – Internship
Seety is a fast-growing Belgian Startup with the mission of helping people park easier and cheaper. We believe that creating a community is the key element to make parking in cities smarter. We try therefore to develop awesome products to help our users interact with each other. Our web & mobile app are already used by more than 210 000 #Seetyzens across Belgium and France but this is just the beginning.
Seety was founded 2 years ago and the team is now composed of 10 young people aged between 23 and 30 years old. We work hard to fulfill our mission, but we also have a lot of fun together
Our ambition is to create the largest parking community in Europe as the more information is shared with our community, the better our products become.
As a Digital Marketing intern, you’ll be responsible for helping us growing and strengthening the bonds with of our amazing community.
- Co-develop the next steps of our marketing strategy
- Execute and track online campaigns
- Help us improve our apps and website
- Develop and design branded materials
- Imagine creative content (visuals, blog posts, newsletters, …)
- Improve and develop our SEO and ASO strategies
- Community Management (interaction with users, collecting feedback, social network management)
- Reach out to influencers & potential partners
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You are a team player with strong communication & analytical skills
- Basic understanding of online marketing, community management and growth hacking
- You have an excellent attention to details
- You speak French or Dutch and English
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure. You will work directly with our marketing manager
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels (with a babyfoot)
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with many afterworks & activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
- This internship is an amazing opportunity and the perfect first experience for a Marketing or Communication student to kick-start his/her career!
Start date: flexible, minimum 2 months
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem (easy access by metro, train or car)
Tell us in a few sentences why you would like to join our team and send us your CV
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrickbook Internship1080 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKabandy Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBobex.com NV/SA Internship1080 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKMO Shops Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textCURA Services Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOneBonsai Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: medium
- English: excellent
- Dutch: medium