Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
Digital Marketing Internship, German or French Speakers (BUBMA1405)
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
A fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, innovative Digital Marketer to enhance your studies and CV by actively promoting a unique safety product across multiple online platforms. With research, analysis and organisational reporting, you will be mentored at times, by more than one department manager, making this an all-round business experience and a solid foundation for your future career.
• Proactively list products, to maximise sales on authorised content platforms, within a selected geographical area.
• Optimisation of online content representing products in line with relevant procedures, processes and policies.
• Routine adjustment of product prices in line with instruction, assigned procedures and policies.
• Work with the Content Manager to identify and develop opportunities to create promotional offers.
• Identify and engage with target audiences on social media
• Perform research, run key word campaigns and other marketing activities to support the Marketing team.
• Produce interactive marketing material to support the development of social media
• Marketing degree or similar
• Ability to work autonomously
• Innovative thinker
• Good all-round IT skills
• Previous experience of AdWords and social media management.
• Great organisational and communication skills
The Host Company
The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of safety travel products for families as well as other consumer products. Set up in 2010, it now sells both directly and via a Distributor network in 24 countries with major retailers such as Halfords, Boots and Walmart. The Company now wishes to grow the online sales channel in Europe by developing new online stores on several existing platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Allegro and others.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
Duration 6 months
GERMAN OR FRENCH Speakers with good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
Derry, Northern Ireland
Once listed as one of the Lonely Planet’s top ten world cities, historic Derry is Northern Ireland’s second largest city. Known as Ireland’s Historic Walled City this popular tourist attraction emerges in a new era as an increasingly modern and lively base for students and businesses.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2016-10-03=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-09-30=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-06-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-06-15=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- German: good
- French: good