Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Marketing Internship
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
In this internship you will get a taste of:
- The follow up of always-on activities such as SEA, Brand Website, CRM,…
- Support on community management and influencer marketing.
- Implementation of the digital campaign on different digital vehicles an brief agencies.
- Digital campaign analysis and continuous optimization following a test and learn approach.
- Setting up cross-media digital campaigns. In collaboration with the digital brand manager you will be responsible for the implementation of our digital campaigns in Belgium, including agency briefings and creative content creation.
- Alpro's cutting edge influencer strategy. You will be in day-to-day contact with our Alpro ambassadors, from briefing to social media post.
- Our always-on digital approach. You will be responsible for the follow up of a always-on activities such as SEA, Brand Website, CRM and Community Management.
- Digital campaign analysis. Last but not least at Alpro we are pioneers, we believe in testing new approaches, followed by implementing our learnings and continuously optimize our campaigns.
- You can start in August 2020
- You hold a Master Degree (f.ex. Communications, Economics, Marketing, Digital Marketing, etc.)
- It goes without saying that you are a true digital native and are passionate about Digital Marketing.
- You are analytical, punctual and have excellent (written and spoken) communication skills.
- You are proactive and can work independent with an eagerness to learn.
- Flexibility is your middle name!
- You’re a Dutch or French native and your English is fluent. Any other European language is an asset.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: good