Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital Media and Partnership Coordinator
LIFEPOWR was founded with the purpose to make energy accessible and to bring you freedom.
While recording audio and visuals on outdoor locations for ‘Pure Sessions’, our founder Dries needed a decent, silent energy source to power a laptop, microphones, mixer and video equipment. No such thing was available at the time so he decided to design it himself, having the right background and knowledge at hand.
The LIFEPOWR A2 portable outlet received international awareness since its successful crowdfunding campaign and now, building on that success, we have taken our LIFEPOWR A3 further by making sure that our technology remains sustainable for the future. Our pioneering portable power battery pack now comes with a new technology called Power Delivery (PD), a standard for better and faster universal charging of all your USB-C powered devices. Ultimate simplicity, finally.
Following our vision, we are now building the next generation in modular energy storage systems, EXALTED, in a quest to deliver a renewable, easy and cost effective power solution. Step by step replacing diesel generators and capable of running residential and commercial off-grid and on-grid energy systems.
We are based in Antwerp, Belgium and together with our international partners, we seek to deliver out solutions worldwide.
We want to power your life.
As a Digital Media & Partnership Coordinator, you’ll manage and control the relationship between the message and target audience as a contributing member of the marketing team. You’ll be responsible for various marketing activities such as securing press and media features, awareness deals, publishing content across various channels and (social) media, defining target audiences and finding new ways to reach them, contribute to marketing strategies, evaluating marketing campaigns, send out newsletters, manage the relationships with our ambassadors and much, much more.
MUST HAVES (WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE)
- You are studying in the field of digital media/marketing/communication/journalism/advertising or other relevant studies
- You’re passionate to work in a young startup team
- You’re excited to implement your education in the working field and are driven to keep learning and improving your skill set. We’d love you to learn from us, and we’d love to learn from you.
- You have a good portion of analytical skills, creativity, flexibility, influencing skills and business awareness
- You possess the ability to use initiative and work on your own and under pressure.
- You speak and write English on a professional level.
- You have a good sense of humour.
(We’ll love you even more when)
- You have some experience with marketing campaigns that you can show us.
- You are interested in tech/energy gadgets and power electronics.
- You know your way with Photoshop, InDesign and Excel.
- You bring pizza for lunch.
- Various, creative marketing campaigns you’ve come up with and executed.
- What it’s like to work in a young team for a Belgian startup company.
- Your awesome office (view) and amazing colleagues.
- Hands-on experience at a growing startup.
- Being part of a young team with talented teammates.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.
- Friendly ping-pong, pool, darts or foosball matches with the rest of the team.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textLIFEPOWR Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPlugInvest Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent