Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Royal Canin - Mars Belgium
Our passion is to make a better world for pets at Royal Canin. As a family business guided by our five principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom, we are privileged to fight for this purpose. Do you want to translate this passion into an effective Online strategy for the most effective health nutrition for pets?
Royal Canin offers internships of a minimum of 12 weeks and a ratio of minimum 4 days a week.
You’ll have an internship coach to guide you through your projects and development and you’ll be able to connect with all our colleagues.
Responsibilities of the Digital Merchandiser to drive our perfect digital store
“Digital merchandising is the art and science of displaying products on a website” by:
- Helping the site navigation in order to find the products easily;
- Increasing visibility and conversion by improving the product page content;
- Inspiring purchases by enhancing the category placement;
- Maximizing the visual clarity of product key messages;
- Working closely with the Scientific communication department to deliver all the website content;
- Securing the promotional material around our marketing plan;
- To create and set up weekly reports to evaluate the compliancy of our customer’s site versus our picture of success;
- Monitor the market to identify best practices;
What are we looking for?
- You are a Master Degree student and looking to gain experience in a dynamic and engaging workplace.
- You are driven, like taking initiatives, are naturally curious and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are looking to make a real impact and have a desire and ability to learn fast.
English language proficiency required, preferably as well in at least one of the national languages.
An internship at Royal Canin Belgium gives invaluable learning opportunities for functional and personal Growth – your chance to test your skills, master new capabilities and explore future career paths. This internship will help you jump start your career once you finish at University
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSupersec Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNewtree Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTYRO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoty Belgium NV Internship1170 Watermaal-BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMamé Noka Coffee Roaster Internship1020 LAEKENThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent