Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mamé Noka Coffee Roaster
Digital Prophet (Graphic Designer - Video Specialist)
Mamé Noka is a Brussels based Start-up roasting Specialty Coffee at Greenbizz.Brussels.
WHY Mamé Noka?
I'm working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
SDG 1: No Poverty
SDG 8: Economic Growth
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
HOW does Mamé Noka work?
- Artisanal rocks!
- Zero Waste baby!
- Direct contact with the farmers, awesome right?
WHAT does Mamé Noka do?
- Collaborative trade with farmers
- Provide coffee in jars and buckets (deposit system)
- Creating new business models to disrupt the colonialistic coffee industry.
Be the change you wish to see in the world!
I'm writing in English because coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world...
Mais je parle français, en ik spreek ook Nederlands.
There's a lot more to great design then making things look good. A great graphic designer is also really good at solving problems. You'll use your creativity and skills not just to make marketing materials more attractive, but to improve user experience, create brand consistency, and get specific results.
I’am seeking a graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both the marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. As a video specialist, you will serve as the photographer/videographer who captures, edits, and produces photos and videos for both internal and external purposes. From concept through execution, you’ll improve the user experience by bringing my brand to life and keeping it consistent across all the various touchpoints.
- Support the website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for marketing team to be more efficient in posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Capture video both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos.
- Lead all technical setup for shoots
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Do you love drinking coffee? That’s a plus, but not mandatory.
- Being a citizen of the world.
- A passion and strong understanding of responsible consumption.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
- Coffee: Save hundreds of dollars on Starbucks coffee each year thanks to my big espresso machine.
- Location: Well it's in Brussels (+/- Tour&Taxis)
- Wellness: Stretch away the stress every morning if you want, bicycles are more then welcome!
- Barista: To understand coffee, you'll receive a barista training.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPepsiCo Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLeonidas Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: medium
- Dutch: medium
- French: medium