Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Digital recruitment internship
EOLIS GROUP is a Digital & Marketing In-housing Company that helps its clients to grow their own in-house digital & marketing capabilities whether they need digital, creative, content, marketing, or tech skills or strategic thinking around in-housing models, organization, technology, finances, and talent.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic recruitment interns to help us support our growth!
Under the supervision of the internship manager, your main tasks will be as follows:
- Collection and analysis of the managers’ digital needs
- Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow-up on the job boards
- Sourcing, hunting, and the development of a network of specialized digital candidates using internal data, job boards, and social networks
- Identification and qualification of potential candidates
- Administration of applications through the entire recruitment process
- Set up and administration of search agents
- Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
- Interview planning with managers
- Weekly reporting with your team
- You are studying or finishing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- A real motivation to discover the world of recruitment and headhunting.
- Digital is in your DNA
- Rigorous, motivated, autonomous, and proactive. Friendliness and intellectual curiosity.
- You are fluent in English, a national language is a must (French and/or Dutch).
- Comfortable with the web and social networks.
- An internship of a minimum of 3 months in recruitment.
- An impactful role within a fast-growing company
- HR & Recruitment Training, continuous coaching
- An opportunity to work on local recruitments.
- Flexible hours, an open and dynamic working atmosphere.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSoRH Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textProcurement FreeLancers.com Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCarrée, Biebuyck & Partners s.a. Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
Chargé de l'équipe des Volontaires Festival International du cinéma latino-américain et ibérique de Bruxelles PeliculatinaMaison de l'Amérique Latine Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- French: excellent
- English: excellent