Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Do you want to make your internship in a Famous Recruitment Agency?
As a global leader in International Recruitment, MGI recruitment houses a hard-working, motivated, multi-lingual, multicultural recruitment specialist’s team who strives to abide by high customer services standards and long lasting relationships with clients and candidates. We specialize in sourcing and securing multilingual candidates for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our company is currently looking for someone to join us as a Recruitment Assistant Intern. We are looking for people from all background with good potential.
You will assist a team of four recruiters, and you will have the responsibility to:
• Create and Post their ads for vacancies in different job portals
• Update advertising trackers and analyze the advertising’s performance
• Source relevant CVs on different jobs’ portals
• Prescreen candidates by phone
• Create and send Mailshots to potential candidates
• Prepare candidates for our clients’ interviews
• Assess candidate’s language level
• Assist recruiters with their daily work load
We are looking for:
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated, and committed people
• People with good communication skills, sharp-minded, quick problem solver
• Good level of spoken and written English (a second language is an advantage)
What you will get in return from MGI:
• Friendly and multicultural working environment with a thriving and exciting team
• An informative and intense training program
• The opportunity to grow within our company
Start date & Duration: 04/07/2016 – from 3 to 6 months
From Monday to Friday – from 8 am to 5 pm
Salary: 100 euros per week
Don’t hesitate to apply, send you CV to Mylene
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: good