Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Dutch English Recruitment Internship
At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies.
Freelance missions, permanent placements, full blown online campaigns, employer branding… We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
The company's success lies in all of the colleagues thinking out of the box, together. Recruiters and account managers work in a project mode supporting each other. No place for sharky games here! These folks are gentle as dolphines, and like dolphines they achieve best results when they work as a team, focused on the common goal.
See the managing partners Alban and Nico? They believe that happy employees equal efficient employees. They will encourage you to take a break for the table football tournament or a birthday get-together in the cafeteria. Heck, they even installed a shower in the refurbished offices to make it easier for you to go running at lunch time.
Are you naturally motivated? Ridiculously ambitious? Remarkably clever? A table football freak and a telephone addict? Then you've got what it takes!
- Are you a student looking for a Business Oriented Internship?
- Are you an enterprising person who loves working in a Proactive Way?
- Do you want to develop professional skills as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Do you want to be involved in the challenging world of ICT recruitment?
If the answer is YES then you’ll probably be interested in this job description:
Your role as an intern will be:
- Endorse the role of a “Resourcer”, your mainly tasks will include the sourcing and the screening of candidates
- Able to decide if the candidate matches with the required profile or not
- Help the company to develop his pool of candidates
- Involved in the “Sales” activities of the company
- Have the opportunity to evaluate your own progress in your “Head Hunting” and Business Development competences.
- Master Degree Students (ideally last year students)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
- Quick Learner
- “ENTHUSIASM” and a “CAN-DO” attitude.
Real work experience during a minimum of 4 months in a young team of super friendly people
If interested, please send us your motivation letter and CV!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textExperis Internship1200 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-09-26=job.status_textCheckhub.io Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-07-04=job.status_textD-Network Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-11-01=job.status_textPro Resume Write Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent