Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Edmire is looking for Sales support in Antwerpen
EDMIRE is a sustainable design company, founded in 2010.
We collaborate with organizations to reduce environmental impact.
By analyzing product life cycles we design opportunities for a future-proof economy.
Edmire is looking for sales support. If you’re that one: you will soon be joining a young and creative team of product developers living the sustainable life!
We have a different view on doing business. Being a bcorp means that we do everything in our power to create a positive environmental impact with every project we launch. As our sales support, you will have the responsibility to find clients we can support and consult in creating that positive impact through sustainable (product development) innovations. In this context, you are able to identify the right leads for Edmire and you know how to close a deal with them! You will work side by side with our Managing Director who has the lead in our sales and marketing strategy and implementation. Together with him, you will grow our business in existing and new markets.
- Find out if you are the sales profile we’re looking for. Do you match all our expectations?
- You are experienced in cold calling/mailing, lead generation and closing deals.
- You know how to reach out to decision makers on management level.
- You have flawless negotiation skills without being a trouser snake.
- You have a structured way of working and communicating and you never lose track of following up on your leads.
- You know how to tackle problems for our clients and turn them into opportunities.
- You will be in charge of our daily sales: proposal writing, prepare presentations, follow-up on customer demands, CRM monitoring and updating…
- You have a strong network of contacts in the making / production / technical industry in the Benelux or the broader European market.
- You would call yourself the challenger, achiever and entrepreneurial type.
- Creative work environment in Antwerp
- Career opportunities
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEdmire Internship2018 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSpoddle Internship2018 AntwerpThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textApe Internship2018 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent