Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Elium is looking for a Sales Intern (m/f) in Mont-Saint-Guibert
We are a SaaS startup with an ambitious team that shares the joy of crafting with technology. We want to allow each organisation to tap into their collective intelligence by offering everyone access to the right information from anywhere, taking the right decisions and generating impact
Elium is a high-quality social knowledge management solution which focuses on content relevance. Managers need a way to break down information silos and make sure everyone has the information they need, without bombarding them with unnecessary documents. With a platform like Elium, managers have one central space to organise, discuss and share information. The system has a simple-to-use but highly sophisticated search function, and facilitates easier referencing by immediately tagging content.
We’re looking for a Sales intern who will take the role of Sales Development Representative (SDR) in our team. As an SDR, you are the first point of contact for all Elium sales efforts. You’ll generate interest, and excitement for Elium’s product while partnering to create a steady pipeline of business to arm your counterparts on the Account Executive team. You’ll actively contribute to our revenue while learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the ins and outs of sales.
- Prioritise, respond and qualify incoming leads from our marketing campaigns.
- Identify project scope and key decision makers.
- Setup Sales qualified appointments for high touch clients with the Account Executive and delegate the lead responsibility.
- Understand and communicate Elium's use cases and market differentiators.
- Conduct a need analysis and showcase how Elium can solve them.
- Take the responsibility of low touch clients conversion by regularly communicating, sending them appropriate content and scheduling calls.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Learn about our company, product and all the different teams we have at Elium.
- Dive right in to our sales training and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect customer and basic qualifying criteria for the product. Absorb tons of details about our product for a speedy ramp up.
- Start jumping into the day to day of an SDR. Everything from learning to navigate our sales tools to lots of role play practice - you'll start developing a skillset to help drive consultative, quality conversations with customers.
- Learn the Elium sales process and be completely at-home in our environment
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Become a tight-knit, well-oiled machine with Account Executives, where you will create opportunities.
- Put on your investigative hat and use all available tools and data sources to research important details about leads.
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the sales team.
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top startup while launching your career.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone.
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- Excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills;
- Fluent English & French
- The opportunity to join a young and fast-growing company;
- Working in a team of open-minded, smart and happy people;
- Opportunity to work remotely frequently
We strongly live by the values of trust, transparency, passion, creativity, autonomy, collaboration, boldness, humility, fun, work-life balance and diversity across all our teams and our whole ecosystem of customers and partners.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrightwall Internship1348 Louvain-la-NeuveThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textINKcoming Internship1341 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good