Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Embedded software developer : Raspberry PI4 and Arduino - developing a framework to control third parties
BY-SYSTEMS is the global leader in end-to-end multi-vendor network management and automation systems for the broadcast, satellite, cable, telco and mobile industry.
Develop and deploy for the industry a Hub to interconnect many complex systems using different protocols (proprietary or standard).
embedded firmware engineer
You will be in charge of the development of a framework to control third parties libraries
- backend : in typescript + nodejs
- connectors : c, c ++ crossplatform
for our hub based on Raspberry PI4 and Arduino.
- A bachelor, master or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom
- internship or student job
basic qualifications for consideration
- This position requires that you work from our offices located in Anderlecht, Belgium.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with embedded development in an internship, college project, or other capacity
- Software development principles, data structures, pointers, and algorithms
- knowledge of communication protocols such as SNMP, ASN1, HTTP, SSH, SERIAL, I2C, SPI, PWM, ...
- Familiarity with network protocols, TCP/IP stack, multithreading, promise, Web Services (REST, Websocket, GraphQL) and JSON is a definite plus
- Network configuration, debugging, Wireshark
- Good knowledge of C, C++ (crossplatform), typescript + nodejs, npm libraries, bash scripting, CLI
- knowledge of vscode, git, jenkins CI/CD, jest, github, bitbucket, confluence, jira
- a deep understanding of object-oriented design and its implementation using distributed application infrastructure setup and configuration
- technical documentation (markdown, sphinx-doc, confluence Atlassian, UML)
- eagle + solidworks for electronic design, pcb and 3D prototype
This is an internship or student job that could lead to an engagement
- A competitive salary with extra benefits.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment.
- Work in an international company while still enjoying the advantages of a small-company culture.
- Be part of a team that has a disruptive impact on the global telecom and broadcast industry.
- Gain experience with a vast array of cutting-edge technologies.
- Enjoy long-term stable employment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: excellent
- Dutch: mother tongue