Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Delphi France SAS
EMEA Category Business Associate France & Benelux
From more than a century, Delphi has been expanding and bringing OE expertise into a global Aftermarket supplier. With more than 100,000 employees at 270 locations and 24 engineering centers in 32 countries, Delphi brings the power of innovation to a wide range of products and services. Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and more efficient. Our offerings meet the needs of technicians and consumers worldwide with technologies for gasoline, diesel and hybrid powered vehicles. Delphi is already a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments.
- Support the category teams and all transversal marketing in order to support the Business Development function to ensure agreed targets are achieved in the selected countries
- Support for development of the 4Ps
- Support the execution of Annual Marketing plans (media, promotional calendar, sponsorships, events, intimacy, loyalty programs)
- Support local sales team with relevant tools (promotion, stock recommendations, pricing analysis, etc.)
- Identify range needs for the category & raise them to product management team
- Business School or Engineering Degree
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Marketplace, Financial and Business Acumen
- Open minded dynamic, creative, autonomous & rigorous – strong internpersonal skills.
- PC literate (Excel / Outlook / Powertpoint)
- Able to work in an international environment
- An automotive experience would be an asset
An international experience in a leading company of the automotive market.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- French: good