Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Eli Lilly Benelux/Elanco
EMEA Communications Intern
Elanco Animal Health provides comprehensive products and knowledge services to improve animal health and food-animal production in more than 70 countries around the world. We value innovation, both in scientific research and daily operations, and strive to cultivate a collaborative work environment for more than 6,500 employees worldwide. Together with our customers, we are committed to raising awareness about global food security, and celebrating and supporting the human-animal bond. Founded in 1954, Elanco is a division of Eli Lilly and Company. Our worldwide headquarters and research facilities are located in Greenfield, Indiana (U.S.).
Elanco’s regional Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) office is located in Basel, Switzerland. We have an affiliate office for the Benelux in Antwerp, Belgium.
We are offering a 5 to 6 months communications internship for a pro-active and creative communications student in their final year of their education (Hogeschool/University). The intern will be part of the regional EMEA communications team focusing on digital/social communications and internal communications. The internship will be consisting of a research of social influencers with the region, analysis of our current intranet including a plan with changes and creating a new platform and the creation, development and editing of other communications tools (i.e. info graphics).
- Intranet analysis and plan for improvement
- Implement plan in order to launch a new regional intranet platform
- Create launch plan to get most impact of this new intranet platform
- Assist with internal communication newsletter
- Analyse the social influencers within our industry and region, and come up with ideas on how to engage them
- Assist with any other communications tasks
- The internship can either be fulltime or (in consultation) part-time (3 or 4 days), starting preferably in September or October 2017
- Fluent in English
- Pro-active and energic attitude
- Ability to work cross-cultural with people from different nationalities
- Good understanding of social media tools and social influencers
- (Preferred) Understanding of design programs, i.e. Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Exciting and challenging internship from 5 to 6 months in an international environment
- The internship can be fulltime or part-time (3 or 4 days/week), starting preferably in September or October 2017
- Possibility to use your creativity
- Allowance for expenses
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent