Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Eating Point is a catering business that aims to boost the business environment. We developed a unique concept that creates surprises and encourages human contact. Eating Point adds taste, creativity and fun to any kind of corporate events, from small and cozy team buildings to elegant product launches. Companies such as Google, KPMG, Porsche, SAP, Levi’s, D’Ieteren and many more have trusted us for their corporate events and the list keeps growing.
Today, they recommend Eating Point because of our three main features:
- Dynamic - It is all about meeting people. We maximize the encounters.
- Modern - Quality and design matters to us. Trendy service as well.
- Human - Proud to be!
You’ll join our team and have a lot of fun!
More specifically, these are some of the tasks our interns dealt with:
- Strategic marketing and analysis of competitors
- Some missions in HR
- Missions on the field (Assistance in event management - perfection of processes)
- To manage labels applications (Ecodynamie, C02 Logic…)
- Updating website, making mailing
- Roadshow realization
- Manage our CRM
- Test some procedures in agreement with HAACP standards
- Missions in graphism
- Creative & dynamic
- Customer orientated
- Speaking French or Dutch (native) and English.
- Professional use of Microsoft Office
- Must be flexible and have an easy access to ground transportation or car. Driver license is a plus.
- A thrilling internship of minimum 3 months, possible to apply at any moment.
- Small structure, easy contacts
- Working location : Ixelles, Brussels
- The opportunity to work directly on the field by participating to some events
- Except for some events, unpaid internship
- Experience and fun guaranteed!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textVirunga Coffee Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textPepins Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHappy Hours Market Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBIGH Internship1070 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeerfood Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textInto the spoon Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: