Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Erasmus Customer Relations Internship
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
2. Support various tasks associated with the Customer Relations Department at the highest level:
Manage and archive clients documentation.
Collect clients feedback.
Follow-up order forms.
Promote Gold Packages.
Respond clients queries by email and by phone.
3. Should follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
• BA/MA degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar.
• Any previous internships are considered as asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral);
• Any other languages are always a plus;
• Confident user of Microsoft Office
Desired skills & Competencies:
Customer and solution oriented.
Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
Problem solving and analytical skills
• Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
• Strong administration and organization skills;
• Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Detail oriented;
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good