Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Erasmus Internship Program - Marketing Intern
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Objective: To contribute to a the smooth operation of the Marketing Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Sharedocs – the trainee shall obtain a professional attitude as well as an extensive knowledge in the field of Sales & Marketing.
- Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
- Support various administrative activities associated with Marketing Department (Marketing Campaigns & advertising, Exhibition & Event Coordination, Marketing Materials, support sales team with administrative tasks, website content management, etc.) at the highest level
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
- BA/MA degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Economics or similar.
- No experience is needed. Any previous internships are considered as asset
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other languages are always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Availability to start in April 2019.
- The applicant must possess an EU citizenship
Desired skills & Competencies:
- Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
- Good Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong administration and organization skills;
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
- Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
- Self-motivated for small and big tasks;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Detail oriented;
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Location: Brussels, Belgium;
- Paid internship (Erasmus or similar);
- International working environment.
- Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
- Growth – Professional & Personal development
- Engagement – Involvement, sharing knowledge & initiatives
- Fulfilment – access to the best available technologies and experts
- Traveling – opportunities to participate to international events (Exhibitions, missions and seminars)
- Environment – Positive & caring (team activities, recognition program, Happy Hours, Alumni & more)
- Work/Life Balance – flexible hours
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textescent Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-11-01=job.status_textMinds&More InternshipDiegem 1831This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent