Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Solar Manufacturing Council
ESMC Policy Analyst Intern
ESMC is a new organization representing the interests of the European PV manufacturing industry. It is based on key industrial companies rooted in Europe, equipment manufacturers and world-class research centers, and established organizations active in the PV sector. It aims at promoting the interest of the PV manufacturing industry and its value chain at the European level, speaking with one voice.
Availability: From September 2020
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Location: Brussels, EU district
- Monitoring the latest EU policy and legislative developments in Energy and PV;
- Conducting research and preparing notes and positions for the association;
- Preparing and participating in conferences, workshops and networking events;
- Assisting with various internal committee meetings and performing various administrative tasks.
- Research industry, market, and regulatory development at national level in Europe and worldwide.
- Prepare the daily national monitoring
- Assist in the preparation of national policy and market analysis and updates
- Assist in preparation of ESMC newsletter
- Manage and update websites related to ESMC activities
- Economics or Policy studies (or equivalent).
- Additional studies on Energy and/or renewable energies is an asset
- Understanding of energy issues and strong interest in renewable energies
- Fluent in English (both written and oral), French, German and other language are an asset
- Strong computer skills in general (being independent from an IT manager)
- Experience in statistical analysis and data management is an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner, ability to work independently and demonstrate team spirit
- Committed, dynamic, autonomous, and proactive
- Sense of humour is an asset
- A great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in EU affairs, environment and energy issues;
- Insight into association management;
- A stimulating and dynamic international environment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent