Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
EU Affairs Fellow
The European Union of Jewish Students is the umbrella organization for 35 national Jewish student
unions in Europe and the FSU, representing over 200,000 Jewish students. Throughout its history,
EUJS has placed itself at the cutting edge of intercultural and inter-religious programming, as well as
programming related to genocide education, advocacy and Jewish continuity in Europe.
EUJS is a constituent member of the European Youth Forum, the World Union of Jewish Students and
its activity is supported by the Council of Europe and the European Commission. EUJS is one of the
largest international student organizations worldwide and the first Jewish Youth
Organizing and running international campaigns;
• Managing the external communication of EUJS on social media;
• Assisting in programs and projects mainly in logistics;
• Organizing agenda, handling communication and follow-ups for meetings;
• Research and policy analysis, writing reports on current political developments for BBI
leadership in Washington;
• Assisting in travel planning;
• Covering and reporting on committee meetings and conferences at the European
Parliament, European Council and outside events;
• Additional presence within meetings, but also individually representing BBI in meetings and
• Liaison between BBI and EUJS in Brussels;
• Active involvement in the development of short- and long-term strategies for the BBI
• Brussels office, conference preparations, organization.
More info: http://www.eujs.org/opportunities/Job-opportunities/b'nai-b'rith-international-and-the-european-union-of-jewish-students-are-looking-for-a-shared-eu-affairs-fellow
Solid understanding of BBI's and EUJS' actions;
• Basic knowledge of the European Union and its institutions;
• Ability to conduct research and policy analysis and write summary reports;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of international and national media networks;
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workloads;
• Strong team-work skills, ability to work independently and take initiative;
• Excellent social skills;
• Ability to work in an international environment and in flexible hours;
• Creativity and a sense of humor is appreciated;
• Excellent oral and written English skills;
• Fluency in French, or in any other European language is an asset;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and online content management tools.
Dynamic and young multinational environment;
• Frequent contact with our partners in Brussels and around Europe;
• Working in two prominent international NGOs;
• Invaluable experience in the field of communications, social media and public relations
• Competitive salary;
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAvempace Internship1210 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEuropean Institute of Peace Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent