Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
BeCentral is a unique place where children, teenagers ad adults will have the opportunity to improve their digital skills. The project is a grass-roots initiative by 28 tech experts, determined to boost Belgium as a digital front-runner.
Located in Brussels Central Station, BeCentral will host educational programs, inspirational talks, reading rooms and a coworking space. Opens September 2017.
Together with the operationnal manager, the event coordinator will make sure that all digital events are welcomed and held perfectly on campus. She/He will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Registering interest in renting the meeting roms and event space at BeCentral
- Building a comprehensive pipeline for sales
- Answering to event requests
- Making sure the content fits BeCentral mission
- Ensuring an efficicient coordination between the client and possible catering
- Follow up
The event coordinator will also support community events (internal events) happening once a month.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- FR/NL/EN (passive knowledge in either French or Dutch is accepted)
- You’re someone who lives and breathes digital and are looking for a role that really stretches your
- Sense of initiatives & a team player
What we offer:
- Central Location: within the station (you can't do more central than that)
- A great opportunity to grow and get hands on experience in a vibrant ecosystem, surrounded by our 28 cofounders (check our website!)
- Be at the very start of a project. Like entrepreneurship? You can't beat this one.
- A unique chance to make a dent in this country
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic backers and community members
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFEEL IN Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHommedemetier.be Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNederlandse Academie - Professional Education Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textAccess Lex Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textYuman Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDaiokan Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good