Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Center for Creative Leadership
Event Management Intern
Great leaders are a magnet for top talent and create the culture of performance your organization needs to accelerate results. Grounded in ongoing research and 40 years of experience developing successful leaders, CCL's open-enrollment programs target the real-world challenges unique to each level of leadership - whether you're just starting out or running a global organization.
Core Programs to build the most critical skills for success at each leader-level.
Specialized Skill Development Programs providing leaders an immersion into specific leadership topics.
Specialized Audience Development Programs designed exclusively for focused audiences.
Explore our programs by viewing the complete program list or visit our Leader Development Roadmap to navigate our programs by organizational level and see how each program is designed to address level specific challenges and skills
Job title: Event Management Intern.
Reports to: Marketing Manager EMEA.
Duration: minimum 6 months (from May).
Required education and experience
- Business Management/ Marketing student.
- Event Management / Marketing / Design.
- University Contract is required.
- Focused on event management and promotional campaigns (email/phone).
- Creative to develop promotional engagement campaign.
- Responsible for the follow up event: data entry into the system, presentations, metrics.
- Conduct data entry and follow up on events.
- Manage event inventory: merchandising.
- Explore new interactive tool that support events.
- Excellent to Native level of English is a must
- Fast learner
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines
A great team spirit!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2017-04-01=job.status_textLesBarres.com Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-04-01=job.status_textSTRYTY - THE SUPER LOCAL APP Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textCodepromotion.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-01-13=job.status_textProteine Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-12-01=job.status_textBlue Storks Internship1180 Brussels, UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-12-01=job.status_textBlue Storks Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent