Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Le Wagon Brussels
Events, Videos & Multimedia ninja
Le Wagon is a coding school for entrepreneurs organizing 4 to 5 coding bootcamps per year. Our bootcamps consist of 9-week full-time trainings in web application development and take place at Co.Station, in the center of Brussels.
Twenty young entrepreneurs, coming from all over the world, spend two intense months with us in order to learn how to code and develop their first application prototype.
Although our training is mostly technical, we also want to confront our students with the startup/business world by putting them in direct contact with Belgian and international tech entrepreneurs through events and informal meetups.
You like routine, administrative tasks and own a BlackBerry? Just walk on. However, if you're a startup culture fan, if you like creative environments, event management, Tetris and making awesome videos, please keep reading!
Le Wagon Brussels, a leading programming bootcamp in Europe, is currently looking for an Events, Videos & Multimedia ninja for a 2-month internship, from August 17th, 2015 until October 16th, 2015. In collaboration with Le Wagon Brussels' team, you'll be responsible to create, edit and manage engaging & multimedia contents. One of Le Wagon Brussels' objectives is to communicate more and better about our activities through the creation of videos of the field. By helping us organising events and creating awesome multimedia contents, you'll play a key role in this strategic goal!
- Help at every level of event organization (one event per week, on average)
- Film the events (workshops, AperoTalks, etc.) and our bootcamp's lectures
- Edit the videos, add annotations, bookmarks, content,... get creative!
Who you are:
- Highly motivated, with a "get your hands dirty" mindset
- You know your way around cameras (having your own material is a big plus)
- Post-production work has no secrets for you
- You're interested in all things tech, startups & innovation related
- You're fluent at least in English or French or Dutch
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for one major, quickly expanding European coding bootcamp
- The chance to meet with the tech startup scene, a bunch of geeks and a lot of other creative and passionate people
- The opportunity to evolve in a very fast-paced dynamic startup environment (in other words: you'll learn like crazy)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textJean-Luc Verhelst Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textBeCode.org Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNEVE Internship1160 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStart. Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKnowledge Fusion Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2017-05-14=job.status_textMBA Center Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent