Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Executive Sales & Account Manager - Internship
Smartflats a été fondé en 2012 mais garde encore l'esprit start-up. Nous avons eu un croissance du 100% en 2017 dans notre chiffre d'affaires et nous avons ouvert 50 nouveaux appartemetns. Nous avons pour but de disrupter le paysage hôtelier traditionnel. En utilisant les nouvelles technologies, Smartflats accueille plus de 3000 clients par mois dans ses 115 résidences en Belgique, leur fournissant le confort d'un appartement alié aux services d'un hôtel.
- Be in direct contact with customers/prospects by telephone and e-mail to introduce our products and/or services.
- concreate and identify business opportunities together with your customers and/or prospects.
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- be the single point of contact for your customers.
- Educate yourself continuously in product knowledge and customer service.
- Develop and maintain a stable sales record throughout the year.
- Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Internship convention
- B2 in French and English
- CV and Cover Letter to apply
- Good communicator, both verbal and written in French and English.
- Interest in our business and our customers
- Interested in working in a company with 100% revenue growth rate in 2017, in a young environment and with the flexibility that Smartflats offers. You are eager to learn and reach targets. You are a good communicator, both verbal and written.
- You will be dedicated on creating a new Sales Department in our company Smartflats. We will make you think, act and close deals as our team does, always with the support and supervision of our Chief Operating Officer.
- You will be directly in contact with our Marketing and Communication team that has been developing within the last 2 months.
- You're flexible, have a can do attitude and a problem solving, result oriented driven.
- Internship contract
- Start date: flexible
- Duration: 3 months minimum
You will be based in our offices in the Brussels city center, but going to Liege or Antwerp will be part of your job too! When not working with our young and cheerful team you can enjoy our nice terrace ;)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textOh-Chef Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2017-09-01=job.status_textGuidewiser Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-08-17=job.status_textHôtel Amigo 5* Rocco Forte Hotels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- English: good