Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
STRAMMER is an international leading player in talent acquisition – middle management and top management, talent management and outplacement in Life Sciences.
Our team of international consultants provides an in-depth approach of the recruitment by attracting the best talents for life sciences organizations. They have deep industry knowledge and can embrace the business challenges along with the evolution of the market and its stakeholders. STRAMMER deploys a standard methodology and similar recruitment processes across Europe. We adapt our approach to the regional specificities thanks to their understanding of the local cultures and the healthcare system.
Intern (M/F) – Executive Search
He or She provides support to Business Partner and Consultant for the execution of top level retained searches.
- Together with Consultant, define the search strategy: understand the client environment, companies to target, candidate’s profile… for each assignment, Participate to the upstream stage of recruitments in collaboration with the consultants,
- Participate in evaluation of potential candidates for functions of Strammer’s clients
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information for retained assignments through phone work, web/social network resources, and company database,
- Approach candidates on the phone where required to determine suitability and obtain required information, screen candidate CVs against position criteria,
- Produce timely and accurate information, keeping data base system updated
- Supporting the managing consultant and other colleagues,
Minimum 3 months, Preferable 6monthes.
Contract: Internship Agreement from your school or university.
STRAMMER Benelux – Rue de Ligne – Straat 13, 1000 Brussels
- Bachelor or Master's student
- You want to discover the environment of a consultancy firm.
- Excellent telephone manner required, with the ability to show initiative in order to screen the market.
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are confident communicating with people of varying seniority in a wide array of corporates and other organizations,
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines,
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills,
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is a huge plus.
We offer you our knowledge on selling techniques, as well as a warm and fulfilling work atmosphere and a great professional experience.
You will be working with expert consultants in the Lifesciences and Healthcare industry.
Salary: 750€ + Bonus
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textProcurement FreeLancers.com Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFYTE - Fyte Your Talent Easily Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2017-06-01=job.status_textUpsilon Recruitment & Selection Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: mother tongue