Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Your role will consist in providing general support, assisting the finance team members in their day-to-day work. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Support invoicing process (invoice verification, database input)
• Invoice management in the accountancy system
• Close follow-up of the invoices
• Participation to ad-hoc projects
• Support in the preparation of the monthly & annual VAT declaration for EY entities
• Support in the reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and for the year end
• Support in the preparation of the statistical information to be sent on a monthly and annual basis for STATEC purposes
• Support in the preparation of the Tax declarations and ensure strict compliance with legal requirements
• You are studying for a Bachelor or a Master degree with a specialization in accountancy , economics or equivalent
• You have strong basis in accountancy
• You are fluent in French and in English, additional language skills are an advantage;
• You display the ability to communicate effectively and act as a team player;
• You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• You are interested to work in an international environment
Interested candidates should apply on-line via our on-line application form
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good