Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Financial Journalist Internship
After more than 10 years in the business, we discovered that a private jet is not only a luxury but a wonderful tool for the fast businessman and having a competitor advantage. By using it accurately the jet users tend to become more successful and wealthier. We could improve our customers’ family life by connecting more world-cities and beautiful places in less time. We were able to let them buy time. We love to find solutions for special people and by seeing that the business was still a closed world, we came up with JetMinister. Our goal is to make the private jet experience more transparent and easier for every special person. In other words, we want to make the one button-to-fly company.
In order to be considered eligible for an internship, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Analyze financial articles and create reports for decision makers and entrepreneurs
- Report on financial performance and produce daily reviews
- Identify trends and make recommendation articles
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure accurate news sources
- Evaluate financial news articles by comparing and analyzing actual results and trends
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts, recommend actions
- Recommend actions by analyzing the financial news
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Business finance or other relevant experience
- High proficiency in finance analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business feeling
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Very good English writing skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with and presenting projects to senior executives
- Excellent communication, being comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
We offer you an interesting, innovative, flexible and educational internship in Brussels.
Alot to learn as you are in direct contact with the founder of the company!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.