Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
WELCOME TO NET EXPAT
NetExpat is the global leader in expat partner assistance and a leading organization in talent management. NetExpat was founded 20 years ago and has experienced steady, double digit growth resulting in a highly competitive organization with offices in 75 countries worldwide. The clients we serve are prestigious corporations with many belonging to the Fortune Global 500. Our growing team consists of over 500 experts, and we are proudly ISO 9001 certified.
We provide global services to 400+ multinational corporations that have chosen NetExpat based on:
Our superior capabilities - NetExpat is ISO 9001 certified at a global level
Our measured added value
The outstanding professionalism of our trainers and coaches
Our extensive international reach thanks to our presence in more than 75 countries and over 150 cities
In this internship, you will have the following responsabilities:
- Involvement in global accounting improvement process
- Follow-up of “balance agee”
- Issue office related orders, manage petty cash of travel expenses and mastercard expenses and book into accounting software
- Check accuracy and follow-up on client invoices ou have amazing communication skills, you are self-motivated and super creative
- Calculate exchange rates resulting from use of varioius currencies around the world
- Classify bank documents and supplier invoices
- Cash flow and cash management
- Support preparation of various reports
- Basic accounting knowledge preferred
- Routine use of Excel
- Organized, independent and detail-oriented
- Committed, driven and self-motivated
- Forward thinker and fast learner
- Good level of English; French or Dutch would be an asset
Join us for a fun versatile internship in the Global HQ of NetExpat in Brussels! This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00
Place: Brussels office
Beginning: throughout the year
A three-party agreement between the education institution, the student and NetExpat must be signed before the internship commences
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.