Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Flexible, service-minded, communicative and accurate Office Assistant
THEOplayer plays a pivotal role in the rapidly evolving online video landscape. We provide high-impact media solutions for media companies around the world that enables them to offer exceptional video experiences across any device.
We are a recognised market leader in the video player domain. The company has been awarded the coveted Streaming Media Reader's Choice Award in the Video Player /SDK category for the last 3 years running (2017, 2018, 2019), confirming its game changing role.
As one of the fastest growing SaaS-based technology companies with a very international, driven and innovative team, THEO Technologies was again awarded as Fastest Growing Technology Company in the Media and Entertainment Category in the Belgian Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Awards of 2019.
Our culture is based on trust, high performance and self-development where we believe in a more organic culture with the right balances and motivations.
- You give our visitors (suppliers, clients, candidates, …) a warm welcome;
- You make sure our meeting rooms always give a professional impression;
- You keep an eye on the neatness in the office and act as required;
- You process the mail (incoming and outgoing);
- You manage (follow up and order if needed) the office supplies (pens, paper, toner, coffee beans, soft drinks, … );
- You are in charge of facilities. For example; there is a broken lamp in the office or a problem with the coffee machine, you know how to get it fixed or get the help needed to fix the problem;
- You take care of the badges (office and parking) and the parking tickets in the most efficient way;
- You water the plants in the office and make sure they get the attention they need;
- You assemble desks, chairs, … if needed;
- You book travel for new hires and client visits;
- You assist our Development Operations team with the placement of orders;
- You assist our Sales Department with the filing of their contracts;
- You are happy to assist in ad hoc requests and projects.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English and Dutch, French is a plus;
- You have a “can do” attitude and a solution driven mentality;
- You have excellent attention to detail;
- You are flexible job content wise;
- You are reliable;
- You are preferably handy.
- A versatile traineeship in the animated city Leuven;
- Fruit and drinks to enjoy as you wish;
- A place to learn and get in touch with the cutting edge of online video;
- Passionate colleagues looking at redefining the video industry;
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent