Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Global Communications Intern
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
The global operating division Performance Materials with its headquarter at the BASF Belgium Coordination Center bundles BASF's competencies in innovative plastics. It provides customer-oriented solutions for industries like automotive, construction, packaging, electrics and electronics, sports, footwear, wind and solar energy.
What you can expect
As a trainee of the global communications department you contribute to the internal and external communication of BASF´s Performance Materials division.
- You will contribute to employee communications such as internal newsletters and the Intranet.
- You will assist in developing presentations for internal and external audiences.
- You will draft press releases and articles for internal communications.
- You will provide support in particular market communication & branding by info gathering, research and media monitoring.
- You will be part of a team in which all channels of communications are used: print, online and as well dialogue driven internal communications.
What we expect
- You are preferable a student in journalism, marketing, communications, languages or another related field.
- Writing is your passion. A first experience in the field of communication or journalism is a plus.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- You are able to work autonomously.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team in the world's leading chemical company. If you want to make part of our international and fun team for 4 months (preferably September till December 2017) apply now!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textTessenderlo Group Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSolvakem Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-09-01=job.status_textOdyseed Internship1331 rosieresThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent