Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
North Atlantic Food Trading BV
GLOBAL CONTENT & COMMUNICATION MANAGER – INTERNSHIP
At NAFTrading™ we believe there is a better way to feed people.
We are Belgium's leading importer & distributor of Healthy & Well-being Products. We supply 100% natural and fair-trade fresh, freeze-dried, frozen, ambient food, juices, sodas, and catering essentials to customers in a wide range of sectors.
We strive to promote world fair distribution of quality food and work. In every positive choice we make, we strive to maximize the positive impacts on the environment and society. Working in the community, we strive to show deep respect for all those involved in the production streamline, seeking and supporting non-violent ways for a peaceful and bright future. To achieve this, we strive to create opportunities for fair-trade family farming and rural communities, ethical production, and distribution business models that are sustainable and replicable.
The Global Content & Communication Manager designs and drives the implementation of a content marketing and social media strategy in order to increase traffic, nurture, and convert leads into customers and improve customer satisfaction on a global level based on company strategy/business objectives and customer needs.
Things you will learn and implement:
- Driving the global content and social media strategy and leading its execution on branding, acquisition, and retention.
- Managing the content inventory and controlling the quality of the delivered content.
- Driving the digital content creation processes and governance from ideation to publication.
- Maximizing the customer experience throughout the end-to-end customer journey with a growth agile mindset.
- Representing your domain and using your expertise during digital transformation projects.
- Being a digital ambassador across the company.
To apply, you should have the following capabilities:
- Strong motivation in a communications role
- Strong client management skills
- Communication skills
- Evidence of writing ability
- Be organized, efficient, and effective
- Be commercial and result-driven
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to societal issues, politics, and trades.
- Vegan? Even better.
The candidate will work closely with the sales director across our Antwerp and São Paulo offices.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- A very nice rooftop with a beautiful view of Antwerp
- Growth-Hack bonus
- You work for various high-profile clients in the tastier sectors of food and beverages
- Always something to learn
- Travel to exotic places to learn new languages
- Fully stocked fridge, and weekly meetings watered by good snacks and drinks.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: basic
- English: basic