Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Global Sales Superhero
Spacehuntr is Brussels’ fastest growing platform to scout and book the most unique spaces to host all sorts of events. Ranging from innovative product launch parties to creative brainstorming sessions to enlightening conferences.
We at Spacehuntr truly believe that life is too short to spend any minute in tired meeting spaces or traditional lifeless venues. We ♡ events and love to create unforgettable and creative experiences for our clients.
Today, we are looking to add an additional salesperson to our mega fun team. Someone who’s ready to share the weight of our growing sales and further fuel our international expansion with a vigorous and head-on spirit: all of this while having fun, this is our motto!
As a Spacehuntr Sales Superhero, your tasks will be to:
- Reinforce the sales team by following up on our global deals.
- Stay in close contact with our clients and help them execute the most unique events. You will be the main contact for liasation between the client and our suppliers (venues, hotels, catering, etc) to make sure all information and service is well transmitted.
- Mediate and find fast solutions when issues arise, by being commercial, yet firm.
- Be on top of all of your deals anytime and anywhere, whilst managing new incoming client inquiries.
- Have a commercial enthusiasm, being eager to close any lead when given the opportunity (you will get loads of them).
- Underline the “huntr” in Spacehuntr! In other words, understanding a “no” for an answer is not a viable resort for you.
- Proactively follow up with your occurring deals, making sure that every end of the line is running smoothly.
- You are faster than (or come close to) the speed of light when it comes to writing and replying to emails.
- You don’t mind making several phone calls in a day.
- You are ambitious and have a can-do mentality, rather than a ‘yes-but’.
- You believe waiting is a virtue… for losers. Winners get stuff done.
- You (learned to) find solutions rather than excuses.
- You speak great English: it is all we ask for (min. B2 level). But of course, we would love to learn about any other exotic language you speak.
- You are a maniac when it comes to knowing the latest status of every request (you are the most structured one in the gang).
- You want to discover new places for events whenever possible (especially the hidden ones).
- You realize your limitations are only where your imagination stops.
- Your friends call you crazy but you find “normal” boring (we do too!!).
- Work hard, play hard(er?) doesn’t sound too crazy for you.
- You are ready to join an amazingly talented team that’s sprinkled off with a fine layer of craziness.
- A full-time sales job in one of Brussels’ fastest-growing startups that’s on its way to conquer the world of corporate events.
- An open environment with loads of opportunities to grow as a professional (and as a person!).
- As we grow (which we are) you will grow with us – for real!
- An opportunity to work in a glorious team that managed to pull off the impossible over and over again – they are the true winners of the superhero master cup.
- A team that’s (70%) international, loves rainbows, afterworks, and is anything but dull. Simply put, they are just 100% amazing!
If these tasks excite you, rather than scare you, then you probably already have an interview voucher from us. A Sales Superhero is an understatement and its likely that some clients – we might too – will erect an iconic statue of you in their central hall (next to the unicorn).
Sounds like you? Send us a letter or drop us an email (you can write to Dietrich). We occasionally receive post pigeons (delivery address “best rooftop in 1000, Brussels”) but lately, we much prefer drones (they are much better to do some amazing video footage). Or even better, just stop by for coffee and let’s have a chat. We are much more interested in you as a person then in your CV as such!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPICSMENTOR Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoupain Internship1080 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDeejaybooking Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textasbl Artdynamik Internship1200 Woluwé-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoulemelle Internship1090 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textCompagnie de Lecteurs et d'Auteurs asbl (CLéA) Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good