Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic Design Intern
At URBANTZ we believe in collaborative intelligence for sustainable logistics.
We develop an innovative, cloud-based web and mobile application that makes logistics easy and efficient.
We enable delivery companies to seamlessly optimize their activities and scale their business.
We enhance the consumer experience by establishing an outstanding communication channel, with parcel tracking, ETAs, ...
Together We Deliver: innovation, transparency, collaboration and sustainability are our core values.
We propose a positive work environment where each talent can learn, grow and contribute to the company’s future. You will be part of our team and will be responsible for handling different assignments with the opportunity to contribute to many aspects of the company.
Visit our website for more information at www.urbantz.com
We are looking for a Graphic design intern who will be a part of the Marketing and Communication team to create visual marketing material and produce user interface design for the solution. Your mission will:
- Designing the website and creating the elements and pages
- Creating print and digital marketing material
- Designing the sales material
- Creating the emailing campaigns
- Creating user interface proposals for our software and work with the development team
- Graduated / Bachelor
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Resilient, passionate and result oriented
- Pay a specific attention to details
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign
- HTML and CSS experiences are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Awesome startup environment with people who love to work in a positive mindset
- Flexible, dynamic and innovative company with great potential for growth
- Autonomy, tangible impacts
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-10=job.status_textTalentsoft Internship1210 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-26=job.status_textskeeled Internship1030 BelgiumThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2016-09-01=job.status_textFreeedrive Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good