Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic Design Internship
Kami Basics is a young startup selling zero waste products online. We select our products locally, package them with recycled cardboard and send them out with a CO2-free delivery!
Our mission is to leave our oceans with less plastic and more fish!
Check out our website: www.kami-basics.com!
As graphic designer you will be in charge of Kami Basics' visual identity. You will create eye-catching visuals for the website (banners, images, logo), our social media accounts (instagram and pinterest) and our weekly newsletter.
This internship is for you if:
- You speak fluently English and/or French
- You are a hard worker and get things done
- You are able to create visually pleasing content
- You want to learn more about the design of a website
- You know the Adobe Suite better than your best friend
- You firmly believe everyone should go zero waste to save our beautiful planet <3
N.B. having experience in video creation is a great plus!!
As a graphic designer, Kami Basics offers you autonomy and responsibilities from Day One.
You are the point of contact and reference in this environment and only you are able to identify the best strategy to grow and enhance our visual identity!
Your perks :
- Startup Culture (free coffee, hammocks, afterworks,...)
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy from day #1
- Discounts of 20% on all our products
- Working in an amazing coworking space: check it out here!
Submit your resume and tell us why you are a great fit for Kami Basics!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent