Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic Design Internship
Bundl is a venture development firm teaming up with corporates to create new ventures from scratch and tackle new markets together. We had the pleasure to innovate together with companies such as Nike, Telenet, Van Hoecke, Microsoft, BNP Fortis Paribas, KBC, Philips, Niko, Geberit.
We help corporate dinosaurs avoid extinction and grow, using corporate venturing techniques, to enable them to hunt for startup unicorns.
We are not an agency. We are not innovation consultants. We are entrepreneurs. We co-drive your corporate start-up towards your customer of tomorrow.
To provide real start-up fuel and to practice what we preach, we reserve 10% of our client portfolio for the very few high-potential start-ups out there.
Are you a creative and passionate designer ready to learn and share your knowledge? Then look no further… Bundl is THE place for you!
Apply now you must be young padawan!
As a Graphic Design Internally, you will help evolve Bundl's brand identity and work on our clients' projects.
- Design user interfaces
- Understand conceptual briefs and design mood boards
- Collaborate and communicate with clients to elaborate designs for different projects
- Collaborate with the Design team to evolve Bundl's visual identity
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and visualize internal campaigns (emails, landing pages, social media graphics ...)
- Build and design presentation pitches
- Creative and enthusiastic
- A keen eye for detail
- Team worker
- Passionate about all things design and keep up with all the latest trends
- Able to give and get constructive feedback
- Have a strong knowledge of graphic design for social media
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro are a +
- Background we have seen for this position: Graphic Design, Communication Design, ...
- Providing your portfolio when applying is essential: we need to see your super talents and how you work your magic!
We offer an educational internship in a young and dynamic working environment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent