Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Live the World
Graphic Design Internship
Do you also get frustrated when planning a trip? We totally get it - we’ve been there. We want to discover the latest & greatest things to do and make sure it’s cool and off the beaten path. However, it takes SO much time and research, plus there’s just so much information, except for some places so little. Revolutionizing this is what we’ve set out to do here at Live the world.
We aim to make planning a trip - near and far - interactive, easy peasy and just an overall fun experience. Our friendly platform makes it possible for you to:
- Explore activities that you are interested in, through an innovative, user-friendly experience with a map-based interface
- Read reliable, bite-sized, inspirational content
- Receive personalized recommendations on activities based on your history and what like-minded travelers enjoy
- Plan trips from scratch or based on recommendations
Live the World, your new interactive guide book.
Are you passionate about travel and interested in become a future creative director?
Then this could be the perfect position to build your portfolio and start your career!
Develops internal and external print, digital, and video materials.A self-starter who is proactive, resourceful, and a problem-solver. Ensures a consistent look and feel of the Live The World brand and messaging. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision while also being a team player.
- Creates designs for external marketing, advertising, and internal corporate strategy materials.
- Creates content materials for use online, in print, and in-person
- Creates specialized and locally focused materials for ad campaigns – social media, digital, etc
- Creates videos for Video Screens, YouTube, and other Social Media platforms.
- Updates website regularly in accordance with current campaigns; assists in website redesign
- Strengthens the LTW brand internally and externally through creativity and excitement
- Modifies and designs messages to tell our story across multiple markets
- You are passionate about travel
- You have travelled a lot in the past - locally or internationally
- Your are eager to learn and join a fast-moving tech startup environment.
- Proficient in Digital graphic design and/or video creation.
- Demonstrated experience developing a wide variety of content such as print and digital materials, videos, branding communications, etc
- Strong understanding of branding and brand management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An internship at a fast-paced start-up where you get to have an impact starting the first week.The internship lasts 3-6 months, and a fixed position can be offered afterwards.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFly This Weekend Internship2900 SchotenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent