Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic Design internship at VR/AR startup
LucidWeb is a fast-growing XR (VR and AR) startup based in Brussels founded by Leen Segers. Our mission is to make VR and AR content widely available. We accomplish this by helping broadcasters and agencies to distribute unique XR branding and storytelling experiences through the browser (WebXR). The company is a well-known thought & technology leader in the WebXR space. Some of our clients include Arte France, VRT and RTE as well as creative VR/AR agencies across Europe: Inition (UK), Into VR (DE) and Picseyes (FR).
- Support for the creation of functional and visually compelling designs for WebVR and WebAR experiences, focusing on content and users experience.
- Ideation and prototyping for immersive experiences in WebVR and WebAR using sitemaps, wireframes and user flows.
- Collaborate with the development team to bring design ideas to life.
- Design support on creation of company decks, marketing videos and social media banners.
- An avid user of social media
- Portfolio demonstrating design focus in web and/or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of the main graphic design programs (e.g. Adobe, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma or similar).
- Excellent communication skills in English, French would be a plus
- An eye for composition, style and graphics layout.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- The capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Comfortable in working in a multicultural environment
- Thrives in a 'lean' startup culture
An opportunity to thrive in a fast-growing startup, a well-known player in the international VR/AR industry. Help define the identity of LucidWeb as well as its clients including ARTE France, VRT as XR agencies like Inition (UK) and Into.VR (DE). The offices of LucidWeb are located at the KBC Start It offices.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSpacefeeling Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSLANTED MEDIA Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textJDi - Agency Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textPimp My Brand Internship1000 BruxelllesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textYools Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textsaintesprit Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time