Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic Design Internship at Whelp
Startup Factory is an innovative way of building startups. As a startup studio, we bring together projects, entrepreneurs, investors and corporations into a vibrant ecosystem of startups, financial & corporate actors. We provide 24 months of support to our startups in every field: finance, marketing, strategy, technology. Our startups are hosted in the great coworking space of Co.Station.
We also promote the incubated projects to our corparte partners. The projects get a feedback and a user-base from some of the best corporate environments in Belgium. In exchange for equity, we fund the startup early stages for a minimum of 100k€ and we put the founders in contact with our worldwide network of financial partners.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the all the design decisions of whelp
- Develop graphic design solutions our online desktop and mobile platforms
- Plan, review, and produce graphic elements for print, digital, outdoor, and other marketing/business development materials such as logo's, cards, flyers, e-newsletters, etc.
- You produce excellent, user centric UI designs and build consistency in our platforms
- You will be part of further refining the designs for upcoming features and constantly improving the existing ones
- You will be part of further refining our brand and creating detailed style guidelines and visual asset specifications
- Studying for a degree in graphic design, technical illustration or equivalent preferred
- You’re passion is Digital and Interactive communication
- You’re familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat. Knowledge of HTML, Flash and pre-press skills are a plus.
- You are communicative, easy going, dynamic and a team player.
- Creative thinking, planning, problem solving and project management skills.
What we offer:
- Professional experience in a Startup Factory startup
- Opportunity to put your creative skills to practice in a real environment and see your designs
- Work together with experienced graphic designers and learn from them
- High level of responsibility, you'll manage your own projects and report directly to the founding team
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKMO Shops Internship1030 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKMO Shops Internship1030 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAccelior Consulting Internship1950 KraainemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSmartbeam Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeCentral Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMuuselabs Internship1140 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time