Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Hytchers is a startup born in Liège in 2016 and with offices in Brussels, next to the Nord Station (Greenbizz). We developped a distribution solution that allows e-commerce parcels to be delivered by private individuals. The service consists of coordinating independent carriers to stop by relay points (e.g. petrol stations) to collect parcels for onward transportation. These carriers – called “hytchers” - are notified about pending parcels along their route by means of a smartphone application. Just as with the hitchhiking concept, parcels go from one station to another, carried by one deliverer to another, until they finally reach their ultimate destination.
Parcels are also be traceable by receivers using a web interface. Our hytchers are paid according to the distance of transportation by means of credits or prepaid fuel cards valid in our partner shops.
We are 3 young begian guys both from north and south of the country. We want you to be part of the team and the Hytchers adventure!
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to create contents for our launching phase.
Here are some task you could be assigned to :
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and advertising
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Designing new screens for the App
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing softwares
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A unique chance to experience the exciting world of startups.
- A great work environment with dozens of young entrepreneurs from the GreenBizz Brussels
- A internship that will truely impact on our business : your designs will be used in our campaigns
- Afterworks !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDigitYser Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHommedemetier.be Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textHommedemetier.be Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time