Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
VoteWatch Europe is a Brussels-based international non-governmental organisation. VoteWatch is non-partisan and completely independent from national and local governments, from the EU institutions, as well as from political parties, agencies, businesses and all other bodies. VoteWatch was set up to promote better insight into EU politics, by providing easy access to data and cutting edge analysis of the votes and other activities of the European Parliament (EP) and the EU Council of Ministers (Council). VoteWatch uses the EU Institutions’ own attendance, voting and activity data – available through their websites – to give a full overview of MEP and Member State activities.
Since our launch in early 2009, we have achieved fantastic results and have become a reputed and highly reliable organisation. We are specialised in collecting, interpreting and communicating big data sets of political decisions to both specialised and broader audiences. Our team has experience in developing international projects that have covered more than 20 countries in 24 languages, reaching an audience of over 10 million people.
VoteWatch Europe is run by a small professional team which combines skills and expertise in EU affairs with extensive experience in the development and use of digital communication tools.
- Developing visual concept for larger projects
- Producing visual content, especially infographics
- Producing ready to print content
- Supporting the marketing team
- Passion and talent for graphic design
- Creative and able to translate stories, facts and figures into visual elements
- Intermediate or advanced level of English
- Attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Advanced skills with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel Draw or equivalent)
- Innovative thinking and producing new ideas
- Good level of team work skills (brainstorming; giving and receiving feedback, open communication)
- Professional experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus
- Meaningful, tangible and immediate results of your work
- Chance to develop skills and showcase your talent
- Friendly, international environment
- Direct feedback and career tips from senior management
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- Understanding EU and international politics
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSVI asbl Internship1000 BRUXELLES This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-07-15=job.status_textThrive by Catherine Schmit Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-03-01=job.status_textMotion Picture Association Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-01-01=job.status_textVoteWatch Europe Internship1049 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: