Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Graphic Designer Intern for Company-Specific Programs
About Solvay Executive Education (SEE) and Company Specific Programs (CSP)
Company-Specific Programs are customized training programs, designed to meet the specific needs of companies, in line with their strategic orientation, expansion plans and cultural context. CSPs are considered as the most significant growth opportunity for Solvay Executive Education.
The programs have been developed in many areas of management with different levels of customisation: Mini-MBA’s, Leadership, Finance, Pricing, Digital Marketing, Strategy, HR and many more.
Reference customers include local and international companies such as Total, bpost, Bouygues, Besix, AG Insurances, VOKA, Proximus, Fiat, ING…
About CSP Design and Development
A CSP is the result of an intense co-creation process during which there is frequent interaction between the Academic Director, the potential trainers and the customer - usually HR managers and company’s top management.
The added value of Solvay Executive Education for its CSP resides in:
- The programme design and our ability to translate the customer needs into a curated sequence of relevant content, ranging from cases studies to articles to videos to business games…
- The ability to source relevant trainers inside or outside the School’s core faculty (e.g. from partner companies, other academic institutions, training centres…).
- Perfect and energizing delivering of the program
As part of the CSP Business Development Team, you will be the graphic design expert and enrich our marketing and sales material.
Content beautification. Our researchers, trainers and professors generate a lot of very interesting material. Your role is to give it the most beautiful form to it to better communicate the value of their work. Nice-looking graphics, memorable visuals or schemes – let’s make a training program at Solvay an enjoyable experience for our eyes. One you will remember for sure.
Sales presentations. No more dull-looking and boring Powerpoint presentations. Period. Our sales presentations must reflect our strong understanding of our customer’s visual identity and embed our content into a comprehensive document that will stand out for those who receive it.
- Graphic Design or Communication school graduate or equivalent
- Strong coordination skills and social intelligence
- Good communication and presentation skills: InDesign, Powerpoint, Photoshop or equivalent
- Happy to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer :
- A full-time internship to be fulfilled in collaboration with a dynamic and international team
- A non-routine position in constant interaction with multi-cultural stakeholders
Please send your cover letter and resume by August 15th 2017. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Please note that given the important number of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2017-09-01=job.status_textSolvay Brussels School of Economics and Management Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent