Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Graphic designer - UX/UI
We let poeple buy their dream home with close to no equity. At Byebyerent we believe acquiring a home should be accessible for everyone so we have created a new path towards ownership. One where we front you today the missing equity of your downpayment for a share of your home’s future appreciation. It’s like buying the portion of your dream home you can afford today and buying the rest when you’re ready...
FULL TIME OR PART TIME
As a Designer you will work in close collaboration with the Manager and the development team and be responsible for translating user needs into deliverable designs.
· You will build a deep understanding of the users of the product through exploratory research, interviews and usability tests.
· You will help the managers review client needs to turn them into prototypes, mock-ups, sketches,.., through quick iterations and frequent touch points.
· You will test and improve product experiences in collaboration with internal and external customers.
· You will use research to challenge and validate design decisions.
· You will work closely with the development team to ensure the smooth implementation of the UI/UX designs.
· You will act as a subject matter expert on UX research and coach the product team on implementing best practices.
Experience in designing web interface, app and software products
· You have a portfolio with functional web UI and visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
· You understand the implementation cost of design choices and are able to discuss these with the Engineering team
· You are autonomous and outspoken
· You have excellent visual and verbal communication skills
· You have worked with design applications in the past (Sketch, InVision, ...)
· You are fluent in English and/or in French
A compensation to be discussed. A great working environement with nice office and the possibility to be hired.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.