Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mamé Noka Coffee Roaster
Growth Hacker (Business Developer)
Mamé Noka is a Brussels based Start-up roasting Specialty Coffee at Greenbizz.Brussels.
WHY Mamé Noka?
I'm working on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
SDG 1: No Poverty
SDG 8: Economic Growth
SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG 13: Climate Action
HOW does Mamé Noka work?
- Artisanal rocks!
- Zero Waste baby!
- Direct contact with the farmers, awesome right?
WHAT does Mamé Noka do?
- Collaborative trade with farmers
- Provide coffee in jars and buckets (deposit system)
- Creating new business models to disrupt the colonialistic coffee industry.
Be the change you wish to see in the world!
I'm writing in English because coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world...
Mais je parle français, en ik spreek ook Nederlands.
I’am hiring a uniquely talented growth hacker to build, as identify creative new solutions to helping us grow. This role combines marketing best practices, sales techniques and testing. You are responsible for identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling goods and services as well as maintaining good relationships with customers and users.
- Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy
- Determine key business development KPIs
- Do a regular market research
- Communicate with clients
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Develop sales strategy and onboard new customers
- Negotiate deals
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel
- Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards
- Propose creative new projects that attract prospects and convert leads
- Measure and optimize these projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes digital marketing.
- Do you love drinking coffee? That’s a plus, but not mandatory.
- Being a citizen of the world.
- A passion and strong understanding of responsible consumption.
- Dress: Wear anything you like to the office – and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
- Flexibility: Feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
- Coffee: Save hundreds of dollars on Starbucks coffee each year thanks to my big espresso machine.
- Location: Well it's in Brussels (+/- Tour&Taxis)
- Wellness: Stretch away the stress every morning if you want, bicycles are more then welcome!
- Barista: To understand coffee, you'll receive a barista training.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNewtree Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSupersec Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTYRO Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoty Belgium NV Internship1170 Watermaal-BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMamé Noka Coffee Roaster Internship1020 LAEKENThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: medium
- Dutch: medium
- French: medium