Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Kowo is a start-up that offers companies an innovative carpooling solution via a mobile and web application.
We take away all barriers that people perceive when they think about carpooling:
No need to organize your ride, Kowo does it all!
No loss of certainty and flexibility thanks to our destination insurance: whenever there is a problem with a planned ride, Kowo offers a free taxi ride!
Kowo reduces traffic jams, CO2 emissions and the need for parking space.
Kowo is part of the start-up factory Barefoot-Studio. This means that you will be working in a very dynamic and fun environment where different start-ups are growing. You will touch every aspect of a business in its start-up phase and by doing so develop yourself in a very polyvalent way.
As an intern at Kowo, you will help us with our growth. You will have varied tasks to do:
- You will be responsible for organizing and participating in events
- You will handle Public Relations
- You will manage our social media accounts
- You will have commercial contacts with prospects
- You will be involved in after sales implementation process
- You are at least in the 3rd year of your bachelor or you already complete your studies
- You are studying or studied Business, Economics, Marketing or related topics
- You speak at least English + French or Dutch
- You are able to handle social media and have interests in digital tools and hacks
- You are curious, motivated, well organized and a challenge lover
- You are interested in the start-up industry
- You like to work in a vibrant environment and have a passion for business development and user experience
- Good coffee with great colleagues
- An awesome working environment
- A fair compensation
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDaiokan Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textBrickbook Internship1080 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKabandy Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBobex.com NV/SA Internship1080 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKMO Shops Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSeety Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: mother tongue