Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Growth Hacking Internship
CitizenLab is a civic engagement platform on which citizens co-create their city. The platform facilitates a two-way communication between the city and its citizens. Citizens post ideas, discuss them with each other and upvote the best ideas. On the other hand, the city uses CitizenLab to consult the opinion of its citizens and to crowdsource their creative solutions to an existing problem. Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable SaaS solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens.
Hello there! Ready to be part of a SaaS business that is going to shape the way tomorrow’s cities are governed?
Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable citizen engagement software solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands such as Hasselt, Aalst, Vilvoorde, Geel and Schiedam up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens. At CitizenLab, we're shaping democracy for the digital age.
The Digital Marketing Intern role will include the following:
- Set up the CitizenLab Academy: share best practices about online citizensourcing
- Increasing traffic to the website via organically, paid and 3rd party distribution
- Implement & manage SEO and social media campaigns
- Assist with the growth hacking plan & maintain this
- Content creation through blog posts, white papers and others
- Work with MailChimp to deliver Newsletters & other campaigns
- Deliver regular reporting on all digital campaigns for internal KPI reporting
- You have a rich English vocabulary, resulting in an excellent writing style
- You have experience in creating high-quality content for blogs & social media
- You have a decent understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, A/B testing & email marketing
- You’re proactive, result-oriented and you have a getting things done mentality
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are happy when you get autonomy
- You have remarkable analytical skills to measure all marketing activity effectively
- You get bonus points for any digital or technical skills (Design, HTML, CSS)
- At the end of the internship, you will be an expert growth hacker;
- Become fully part of a fast-growing startup and have your impact on the growth;
- Learn by doing new things, taking responsibility and by experiencing the scale-up;
- Work in a startup working environment with a great team of young, ambitious people;
- A flexible, friendly and fun workplace in a startup incubator in the heart of Brussels.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCURA Services Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOneBonsai Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKMO Shops Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textPiximate SA Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent