Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Growth Manager DACH
Maxenta is a startup from Belgium (Flanders). We develop successful internet concepts, with the aim of helping people and helping our partners achieve more revenue. Our focus lies on our Parcdeals websites, which are currently live in Belgium (Flanders and Walloonia), the Netherlands, France and Germany. We are in full startup phase and want to continue growing internationally. Maxenta was named in the list of the 100 best startups in Belgium by Digital First. More information? See www.maxenta.be.
As Growth Manager DACH, you are responsible for the management and growth of our concepts in the DACH region. This means that you will have both parkdealz.de, parkdeals.ch and parcdeals.at under your wing.
- Daily management of our websites
- Check content for quality.
- Produce blog articles and content marketing
- Maintain and develop contacts with advertisers and partners.
- Search for ways to grow our revenue through diverse channels
- Maximizing the growth and profit of these concepts. You are responsible for the short and long term targets.
- Analyzing, monitoring and adjusting the websites performance as well as optimizing the content.
- Management of our Social Media channels.
- SEO optimization
- Develop new marketing campaigns.
- Proactive mindset and being able to work independent.
- You speak and write German fluently.
- You master the English language.
- Familiar with the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Enthousiast to grow with an international team of people
Preferred skills (not required)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiar with Wordpress
- SEO and SEA skills
- Affiliate marketing
- Startup mindset
- Remote working, while still being part of a real team culture
- Opportunity to grow with us at an early stage
- Learn a lot about digital marketing and online business
- Possibility to determine the course and corporate culture of this company
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- German: mother tongue