Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Air Liquide Medical nv/sa
Hospital Care - Maintenance - Brussels (Evere)
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees and serves more than 2 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Hospital Care: Protecting Patients, Offering Support and Guidance to Healthcare Professionals. Ever since it was founded in 1902, Air Liquide supplied oxygen to hospitals. Thanks to our R&D teams, we now offer innovative solutions - medical gases, equipment and services - that are used in operating theatres, intensive care wards and emergency rooms every day. Medical gases allow us to treat, to offer pain relief, to anesthetize and to improve respiratory function.
Location - Brussels (Evere)
Profile 1: engineer
- Updating SAP in order to ensure the data integrity between SAP and GTIS (Telemetry)
- Registration of measurements in SAP in order to generate automatic orders
- Update of the manual 'Telemetry'
- Verification of the transformation RTU (remote telemetry units) to CAT's (Centre d'Assistance Technique)
Profile 2: bachelor business/office management (more admin)
- Update data SAP re 'maintenance'
- Translation and completion of technical intervention sheets prior to the upload on tablets
- Processing of technical files
- Creating a manual back-office maintenance
- Supporting the SAP process flow for automatic invoicing
For this business line we are currently looking for interns, 1 with profile 'engineer' and one with profile 'business / administration'
Passionate about technology
An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
Personable and enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
Graduating from a top University / School
Able to move to region Brussels for the duration of the internship
Literate in technologies
If you say yes to the above, this is the right place for you!
We can offer you, as an intern, a nice experience within the Maintenance department of the Hospital Care activity - Air Liquide Healthcare in Belgium:
- Industry exposure
- Technical hands-on experience on technologies (SAP, processes, Telemetry, ...)
- Opportunity to out-shine your resume
- Learn something completely new, which you didn't knew before!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- English: good