Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ville de Bruxelles
Hospitality and administrative assistant
Betacowork is a coworking space and community for freelances and entrepreneurs to work, meet and network in Brussels. Our core membership is focused on the Internet, mobile and tech, but there are members from several other sectors. Betacowork is located in the ICAB Business & Technology incubator, which creates a rich business ecosystem and plenty of symbiosis.
- Reception and guided visits of the space for potential coworkers.
- Logistics and coordination.
- Administration: mailing, scanning.
- Support for the organization of community and internal events, professional training courses, etc.
- Promote the coworking space, its events and members through social media, PR, our website, etc.
- Create graphic content for the blog, social media and marketing (canva...)
- A people-friendly person.
- A hospitable and sociable person.
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated.
- An independent, open and cheerful person
- Excellent level of written and spoken English. French and/or Dutch are a plus.
- Potentially, someone studying hospitality management or public relations.
- Someone who likes cooking is always a plus: we have a weekly lunch :)
- Duration: 3 months minimum. Dates and timing can be negotiated.
A great work environment with a hard-working and fun team, improved and enlarged by all the professionals that we host. We are a modern company with a flat structure. Multidisciplinary active learning through work with help from the team. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Responsibilities and autonomy. We want you to have initiatives and to learn how to take decisions. We want you to execute your ideas. Support to help you grow as a professional and to find your next position (with us or elsewhere.) A great network and networking opportunities with our members and at events. Personalized reference based on the quality of your work.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSilversquare Louise Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-10-01=job.status_textTeleclean SA Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textXylos Internship1120 Brussel (Neder-Over-Heembeek)This job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
- English: good
- French: good